Thursday, January 15, 2009

Landon will be 6 months old tomorrow!! Yay! And since he's still a couple months behind schedule, we've had to wait until now to introduce solid foods. On Monday I started giving him cereal from a spoon and he did very well. He seems to really enjoy feeding time! Today, I introduced sweet potatoes. He did so much better than I expected. Just a few funny faces and then he started eating it like he's a pro! He's awesome! I'm pretty sure he has an appointment on Monday for a 6 month check up so it'll be interesting to see how much weight he's gained. I will update you then.
Also just wanted to share a song that I have recently just fallen in love with, you may know it if you listen to WMHK: Dancing With My Father God in Fields of Grace!! This song just refreshes me everytime I hear it, it makes me want to just shout for joy! I feel like I have grown so much in the past 6 months and this song just sums up my happiness and who I can give all the glory to!! Just thought I would share this with you! Kinda random, but I like being random:) Love you all!!

No comments: