Wednesday, February 25, 2009

I'm sorry it's been so long since I posted anything. I just seem to keep up with everyone on facebook and the phone now, so I haven't thought of posting any updates. Well, don't be surprised if this is long. Let's see, I had the 12 week ultrasound about 3-4 weeks ago and the ultrasonagrapher guessed that it was a girl. We don't know for sure so we are trying not to have our minds set on it, but it's kinda hard:) So, we will know for sure on March 27th. Time seems to be going by so very fast, I wish it would just slow down. I had my cerclage put in on January 28th. Everything went very smoothly and I haven't had any problems with it. I went to the doctor a week after it was put in and he said everything was fine. I start progesterone injections on March 6th. Everything for now seems to be going great. I went back to work at the end of January but only for 2 days a week. It is nice to get back to working some. My inlaws keep the kids, so that is great, it gives them some time with their grandchildren and gives Aaron something different to do and he loves it! Aaron is going to be 5 years old on March 2nd, wow, it makes me nervous! He started Tball this week. He practices 2 nights a week and has games on Saturdays. he is so excited about playing baseball. Landon is doing great. He continues to do all the things he should be doing, nothing is holding him back. He is so normal! I know that sounds weird, but I always wondered if he'd be "normal"!!! He is so much fun to be with, his smile/laugh is contagious. Well, Michael left for Japan last Thursday. He will be there for 6 weeks. He is in northern Japan, so it is snowing there and he may go skiing. I think he's having fun, it's hard to tell, I don't get to talk to him on the phone too much since they are 14 hours ahead of us. He emails me everyday, so that is nice. I am more than ready for him to come home and it hasn't even been a whole week yet! I miss him like crazy! My mom is staying with me, which is nice and my inlaws take excellent care of us! I have been fighting a horrible nasty cold this week, so that doesn't make this single parent thing very easy! So, be praying that I will make it through the next 6 weeks and stay sane! We have a lot going on while Michael is gone so I am hoping that I can keep up! Michael gets back the very day that I find out the sex of the baby:( Well, that's all for now, I will try to update this thing more often. Love you all!

No comments: