Friday, March 6, 2009

Amoxicillan, Progesterone, Tball, 5th birthday, anything else???

Wow, it has been a busy few weeks! Tball has started and it is hard to keep up without Michael being here to help me. Thank the good Lord for blessing me with wonderful family! Well, I had that horrible cold last week, then I gave it to my mom and she felt bad for 2 days. Then Landon started running a fever. His fever almost reached 104 at one point. The pediatrician said he had the beginning of an ear infection and gave him some amoxicillan. I am not a fan of giving him medicine at all, but this was a lifesaver! I was on the fence about it because he didn't actually have the ear infection yet, just what she called the "beginning" so I thought that maybe he could fight it off, but once Michael's mom told me his fever was almost 104, I said, we will try the antibiotic anyway and within 12 hours he was much better. We've had some tough nights, he is wanting to get up around 3:30-4am for a bottle, the first two nights I gave it to him because he's been sick, but last night I made him wait it out. It was hard, but he eventually went back to sleep and slept for another 3-4 hours. So, I know he can make it without that bottle! He's a stinker. They weighed him at the doctor's office and he weighs 17lbs 6oz. He's a porker:)
I went to the doctor yesterday to start my progesterone injections. It didn't hurt going in, but hurt some after, but not for long. The doctor said that everything looks good(some bloodwork I had done)surprisingly, I haven't been anemic with this pregnancy like I was with my other 2. I am happy though. I gained 5 lbs in the past 4 weeks, but since I lost weight in the beginning, I've only gained about a pound and a half, so the doctor said eat whatever I want, we need to fatten this baby up just in case he/she is early!! So, I am ready for some milkshakes, cake, cookies, pasta, pizza, hamburgers, whatever!!!! hehe. anyone up for taking me out to eat? lol. We finally got all of Aaron's things he needs to play baseball, it's amazing how they charge you $75 to play and they only give you a shirt, hat, and socks. which, by the way, the socks are adult medium. Luckily I had some soccer socks that were the same color, so he can wear those instead. But, my inlaws bought him a bat, batting gloves, batting helmet for his birthday. I bought him the pants and a bat bag. My mom bought him the cleats for his birthday. he already had a glove from a previous birthday. So, now we are all set. Once again, thank the good Lord for blessing me with amazing parents!! Aaron turned 5 years old on Monday. Last Saturday we had a family birthday party at the house. He wanted his cousins to come over and play the Wii. He got quite a few Wii games for his birthday and a steering wheel for his racing games! He also got a real golf club! He is awesome!! He can really swing that golf club, and actually make contact with the ball, that is something I can't do at all(that's not saying a whole lot though) So, he wants to play golf after Tball!! On Sunday, my dad, who Aaron calls Willie and MiMi came to visit Aaron for his birthday. They brought another steering wheel for the Wii along with Mario cart. this game is a lot of fun! Aaron had a great 5th birthday and he is so proud of turning 5! Well, Michael will be back very soon. I thought he would be gone 6 weeks and it is actually a total of 5 weeks. I was very happy when I noticed that! so, he'll be home 3 weeks from today. YAY! I need him here!!! Okay, well, thanks for reading my book! Love you all!! I am praying for all of you!

No comments: