Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Doctor's appt update

Well, I am home!! Yay, not in the hospital, which is what I feared would happen if there had been any changes. My cervix length has actually gotten longer! Who knew that could happen? I didn't! It measured 1.9cm 2 weeks ago and now at 2.4cm. Pretty awesome. God is so good! So, she measured the baby to make sure his growth was good and he is doing just great. I am 27 weeks and 2 days and he is measuring at 28 weeks. He is in the 59th percentile. His approximate weight is 2 lbs 4 oz. I have some awesome pics on a disk that I will get put up soon as I can. I was told to continue to take it easy and do as little as possible. (very very hard) We also started the Progesterone injections again and the nurse was kind enough to show Michael how to give them to me, so now he gets to give me a weekly shot at home. This is nice so that I don't have to go up to the doctor's office every week. I do go back in 2 weeks for another ultrasound to check my cervix again. so, another 2 weeks of prayer and a little worry for me. I constantly worry that I am doing too much or if I pick up the baby did it cause my cervix to change at all. But I know that God is taking care of us and this baby. He looked just perfect on the screen today, so cute!! Well, I will keep you updated, but for now- hooray for no changes!!! Keep those prayers goin up, we need them!! Love you all.

1 comment:

Living the Long Life... said...

So glad things went well!! I will continue to keep you guys in my prayers!! YAY for good updates!!!