Friday, October 3, 2008

Updates

A LITTLE UPDATE:
Landon had his Upper GI on Wednesday. It was rather interesting, but he did fine with it. We didn't get the results until yesterday when we took him to the EENT's office. They called over to Richland for the results and Dr. Garner said Landon has moderate gastroesophageal reflux. He looked at his throat and in his nose and seems to think all the congestion is coming from the reflux. So, needless to say, he wants to treat the reflux for now and see what happens. So, after talking with our pediatrician, he prescribed Zantac. I gave him his first dose last night and he hated it. I thought he would do fine, he takes iron drops, which smell way worse and he likes those! After talking with a friend who is very familiar with all this reflux stuff, I may try to take him to a gastro doc instead of letting the pediatrician treat the reflux. It seems to me like letting someone who specializes in this area would be better. But, I haven't decided yet, so we'll see. We have an appointment with the pediatrician in 2 weeks. On Wednesday, after the Upper GI, my mom and I took the boys to CiCi's pizza and then we were real brave and went to the zoo. Landon was an angel! That was his first big outing and he did great.
Aaron has started Cubbie's at church and he's having fun with that. He does a great job memorizing his verses every week! He's also having a blast playing soccer. Michael has been working a lot lately and we sure do miss him around here, he goes to bed really early because he gets up so early, so we don't get a lot of time with him at night. He worked last saturday and he has to work saturday and sunday this weekend. He'll finally have a day off on Monday. Not only do I miss Michael, but I need a break from the baby:) My sister has been a big help, she comes over and hangs out sometimes and feeds the baby. Well, that's what's going on around here right now! I will have some pictures up soon. Love you all!!

No comments: