Monday, November 24, 2008

Treasuremills, doritoes, playdough, and best friends!!

Well, Aaron has been spending a lot of time with Hudson lately, since we go over there for me to run, and boy have I learned a lot from these two crazy boys. Mainly, what it's going to be like in my house very soon. I know that boys are rambunctious, but I didn't think much about what it would be like for me to have 2 rambunctious boys. I think I will need to move into a bigger house! Everytime we go to Hudson's, the boys start running around, it's like they forgot how to walk. They always sneak away to some room they aren't supposed to be in and they get real quiet. They were playing on the treadmill the other day and when they got caught, Hudson said, we're just playing on the "treasuremill" mommy. Then we had the grand idea to get out playdough, which kept them quiet for a little while, but we also gave them doritoes and the doritoes ended up stuck in the playdough. Well, boys will be boys, but at least I can leave their house and come home with my boy and "baby" for now. Will Tish stop inviting us over when we have 2 big boys?? Just had to share....

No comments: