Friday, April 17, 2009

UPDATES!!

It's been quite a while since I posted something so I thought I would update everyone on our family status:) Where do I begin?
Michael was in Japan from Feb. 20 to March 28th (I think). He had fun experiencing new things in a different country and I am oh so thankful that he is back home safe and sound. It was a little stressful being here prego and having 2 kiddos to take care of without his help. BUT, on the flip side, I had a lot of wonderful help from family, so that is GREAT! At least we aren't stationed somewhere away from all our family. I am so blessed.
Landon status: he was 9 months old as of yesterday, wow, time sure does fly by! He is doing great. I haven't scheduled his 9 month check up yet, procrastinating of course. so, I don't know his current weight or anything, but i don't think I need to worry, he is pretty chunky:) He is doing the typical 9 month old stuff: jabbering, teething, rolling around everywhere, sitting up, etc. but he is not trying to crawl yet. that is A-OK with me, because before long I will be chasing him everywhere and my belly is getting too big for that!! speaking of my belly-I really need to put up some pics, for those of you who don't see me very often will probably be shocked. It is really poking out there. I am praying to make it to full term, but if I do, I will probably be as big as I got with Aaron, and for you all who saw me then-you know what I am talkin about and for those of you who did not know me then-WATCH OUT... I have been to the doctor twice in the last month for little checkups and I go again in 2 weeks. I started the progesterone injections and after 3 of them, started to break out really bad at the site, so he stopped the shots to see if they would heal. I was supposed to get another one last week to see how it would do and I cancelled the appt because I started itching again. I went this week to see my doc and there was still a little raised area so he is making me do the alternative progesterone treatment, which I will not discuss on here. lets just say, its daily and I have to do it myself and it ain't gonna be fun, and you don't want to know details. I was supposed to start doing it the other day, but haven't yet, I am trying to make myself..anyway. about weight gain-HA! my doctor was worried at first that I wasn't gaining enough. At my 20 week checkup I had gained 6 lbs over 4 weeks. 2 weeks later I had gained 5 more lbs. I didn't like the number I saw on the scale, since I have 3 more months to go-but the doctor was not concerned and told me to keep eating. SO- I have had several Krispy Kreme donuts today;) seriously......
all in all this pregnancy is going great, I am praying to get past the 26 week mark, then I will pray to get past the 29 week mark...and so on. I am almost 24 weeks now! I know that most of you already know I am having another boy (3 boys!!!) we are super excited about this and have finally picked our name: drum roll please.......NATHAN ROBERT.............isnt it beautiful???
Aaron update: he is 5 now and loving playing baseball....what else can I say? we are looking forward to him starting kindergarten in the fall. Fun stuff.
Well, I guess that is all for now, I will try to update more often. Love you all. Praise God for all His mighty blessings!!!!!!!!!

No comments: