Tuesday, May 5, 2009

26 weeks and 1 day

Today I am 26 weeks and 1 day into my pregnancy. This is the exact time that my water broke with Landon. I have made it to that milestone. I still have a long way to go, but I am praying continually that I will make it through the remainder of this pregnancy without any major complications. I am praying for a good report next week when they check my cervix. Please join me in this prayer! I know that no matter what happens, God has good things in store for us and little baby Nathan. Well, modified bedrest isn't much fun, but at least it's not strict bedrest. It's not very easy to just lay around the house when you have a 9 month old and a 5 year old, not to mention all the housework staring me in the face. Let me just add that Aaron is an amazing little helper who is willing to do most anything I ask of him, God has truly blessed us with him! And my husband is already doing so much without a lot of complaint:) I am so bored during the day though. There's only so much on the internet to do, nothing on tv, so I go back and forth between reading Harry Potter and watching Friends. OH yeah, I do play Mario Kart with Aaron:) Landon is scooting and trying very hard to crawl, so this is interesting for me throughout the day! He is so smart, I am just so amazed by God's grace and miracle with this baby. He is doing everything a 9-10 month old should be doing and to me it seems like even more. He's just a joy to be around. Well, I will update you more later! Tonight I have a date with the girls for sushi and a movie! I figure I better get out while I can......

No comments: